- American Legion Auxiliary Unit of the Hosford-chase Post No. 32 organized in May.
- Fire destroys Teare Building and Stori's New Concert Hall located across from the post office.
- Burton E. Nelson became president of Stout Institute upon Lorenzo Dow Harvey's death in June.
- On January 1 the Forster Foundry Co. (former Dunn County Iron Works) incorporated.
- Wildi condensary sold to Nestle Food Company.
- Bowman Model School, a teacher training facility named for G. L. Bowman, principal of Dunn County Normal School, opens on the Normal School lot.
- Albert Quilling organizes Security Loan & Trust Co. and operates it from the former offices of the Schutte & Quilling Bank at 630 Broadway.
- Addition built on to the 1915 hospital.
< Last Decade | Next Decade >